Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here I Go Again

I started blogging in 2004.  It was a heady time when blogging was still a unique venture - long before Facebook, and long before everyone and his or her brother started a blog.  In those days, I posted everything and anything that came to mind, usually political in nature (this was back in the days of Bush Jr.), and then, slowly, stories about my life, pop culture, and anything else that struck my fancy.  For awhile, it was a passionate affair - but eventually, I lost that blogging feeling.  I felt I had nothing left to contribute and finally, I decided that it was best just to put the original blog aside (it's still lying in state somewhere out there, so you might eventually stumble across the body on the internet).  These days, I still maintain several blogs - my horror blog is the one that I publish most.  I also have a few photo-centric blogs as well.

Suburban Piney, is going to serve as the place where I post the occasional rant, observations, or whatever else strikes. 

Stick around, and please, please, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Also.  If you want to contribute something to this blog, let me know.  I am open to sharing this piece of cyber real estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment